Sunday 14 October 2012

Wedding Cards Galore- using my Cricut

I love my Cricut E-2 ! Wasn't always that way. It sat in the box forever. Then I pulled it out. Watched the You-tube videos and began to play.
The trick is to keep it out on a place where it is plugged in and ready to play !
The new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart are the cartridges to have . Want a demo ? Contact me for a session @ctaggio72@rogers.com 

Add this to your list of must have cartridges ! Many card and scrapbook magazines and websites are raving about these cartridges. We are featured this month in the Cricut magazine.
See what I made







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It