Tuesday 21 May 2013

May Team Blog Hop

Welcome to the May Team  blog hop. If you have come from Nancy's blog  blog then you are in the right place.  You can always start at the beginning with Brae's blog if you get lost.

 Please leave some comments as we love feedback.

This month we were asked to do a project based on Pinterest or a picture that inspires us.  I chose the following picture as my inspiration .
Its from a clothing ad I found on Pinterest. Isn't she a cutie ????
 I love the soft pink colours in this picture and it inspired me to use my Grand daughter Harper in my project.  I also thought the picture resembled her too. !!!She is the focus of our lives right now !
I did several layouts of her with various shades of pink. Here is the first layout
I used:
 Chantilly Paper pack

Artiste and Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridges for shapes/words/flowers
Canvas Tags
February Stamp of the Month
Non CTMH- Wooden Baby Girl Word/Material Flower( Kelly Panacci Material)
Circle calendar down loaded from a calendar site


For My next Project I used more Pictures of Baby Harper also using the Chantilly Paper package





The letters are the Dimesional Houndstooth alphabet that I sponged with Outdoor Denim Ink
Finally Here is my version of the Chantilly Workshop on the GO

Non CTMH items are
It's a Girl Button Brad/Wooden Bird shape/Labour of Love
 I have more layouts with some retired paper that I will post at a later date.
Well that's all for now.  Your next stop is Michelle of The Right Hughes
Don't forget that you have until May 31st to get that beautiful Dream paper pack for only $10.00 when you purchase an order of $35.00.
Check it out ! 
Please contact me if you would like to place an order ctaggio72@rogers.com


3 comments:

  1. Wow Carol,you have been busy. I love your layouts!! Your grand-daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol...beautiful layouts! And your granddaughter is so beautiful. I may have to scrap lift!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It