Thursday 1 August 2013

New Product Blog Hop-Frosted Card Kit

Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop . If you have come from the very talented Heather Steeves' blog , then you are in the right place. 

This is a particularly exciting hop as many of the consultants have previewed and played with products from the new Autumn/winter Idea book from Close to My Heart. To-day is the release date !!!!As you go through the hop,each consultant will feature a different product. What a great way to see how the products are being used.


I chose the new Frosted card kit as these are so darn cute and I wanted to see if they were as easy to do as I am not really a card maker. 

The kit comes with a beautiful coloured card making guide with easy to follow cutting directions, stamping techniques and an easy to follow layout. It includes the paper,cardstock,embellishments and an acrylic stamp set. There is enough to make 15 cards(three sets of five cards) I even had enough left over to make a one page layout. I added some additional cardstock. 

I love the colours in this kit. They are soft winter-like colours(twilight,Olive, kraft, ruby and chocolate). I made the three different cards in half an hour and will finish the rest of the cards at a card class I am doing in September. 








Thanks for stopping by !!! Please leave me a comment. If you started with my blog, you can go to Brae's Blog and start from the beginning to see all of the other consultant's blog projects. Happy hopping !

Check out the kit G1070 at $29.95 on page 69 of the Idea book that goes live today. You can go on-line to view it ( click here) or contact me for your free copy of the Autumn Idea book. 

My Open house is Monday August 19th at 7:30 pm. Come out to see more products !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It