Sunday 20 April 2014

Using Artbooking to create a mini photo album



am really enjoying my Artbooking cricut cartridge. I was able to make a mini book of my recent Birthday trip to Los Cabos,Mexico. I used the Close to my Heart My Creations Kraft 3 ring album.
 It was perfect as the 8x8 pages align perfectly with this album. I used Close to My Heart stamps,embellishments  and some of the  4x6 cards  from the Picture My Life Surfs Up scrap booking program. 
It took me a total of three hours to putties together.









I had a blast putting this together. Interested in creating your own mini album? Contact me for your free workshop with the purchase of this Cricut Cartridge. But if you sign up as a Close to My Heart Consultant this month(April 2014) you will receive this Artbooking cartridge or your choice of one of any of the three Close to My Heart cartridges . But hurry.. There are only 11 days left to sign up ! 

For 99.00 ,you will receive the Consultant kit containing over $ 300 in product plus one of three Close to My Heart cartridges worth $99.00. When you do the Math, that's $400 in product for only 99.00. 

This is the best offer I have seen over the last 8 years. close to My Heart has been in Canada for 10.5 years ! 
All you need to do is go to my website http://craftycarol.ctmh.com and sign up. 
You will then become a member of my "Secret Sister's Ink team". I will help walk you through the next steps once I have received confirmation of your successful registration!
Have more questions ? Contact me ctaggio72@rogers.com for more information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It