Sunday 10 August 2014

Team Brae'er New Product Blog Hop





Welcome to our team Brae'er new product blog hop.  This is a circular hop so if you have come from Carol Anne's blog then you are in the right place!


 There are so many wonderful products in our new book and it is so hard to choose my favourite but I had a project in mind when I ordered this new red magnetic chalkboard,new printed cork circle embellishments  and the Chalk it Up Complements that go so well with my daughter's graduation pictures.
Add caption


 I love this magnetic Chalk board because I see so many uses for it . For now I am using it to write quick notes( template cut from ArtBooking Cartridge on School Page layout, as well as some embellishments ,Apples and border) I used magnets to hold everything on the board and covered the magnetics with the the cork circles which fit so easily. That way I can change the board up for each month or season. I put a sheet of magnets behind the pictures and will change the pictures each month. This board is going in my kitchen, I have red mini appliances and red as a complimentary colour in the kitchen so it all works !

Here is My Project










 List of Supplies used:
Magnetic Chalkboard

Lagoon Cardstock
Flaxen cardstock
PathFinding assortment( Cork Circles for magnet covers)
Chalk It Up Complements
ArtBooking Cartridge- School Pages
Thanks for looking. Would love you to leave a comment below.
 If you are interested in finding out how to order these wonderful products please contact your local consultant or me !

Now please go to the talented Krista's blog for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It