Wednesday 15 October 2014

October's Blog Hop - Tricks and Treats

Welcome to our October Blog Hop featuring Tricks and Treats. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order or me !
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like,and what you want to see. Thank you... now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you
want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Julie 

If you came from "Brae " of " Bra'er's Blog" then you are in the right place.

 I love Halloween. I love the colours, costumes and the fun decorations. So I created this layout with some inspiration from a program called "creative insider" from Close to My Heart. This paper pack does not have a Workshop on the Go Kit and this kit is available for purchase from me. 
I did not use any stamps as I wanted to be able to show our crafters that want the look of stamping without actually using stamps that this is possible. I popped some of the Stickease complements to put a little focus here. I used: Scaredy Cat paper,new Twill striped ribbon,Scaredy Cat Complements and Scaredy Cat Assortment.
I love the Thistle(purple) colour and can't wait till Halloween is here so that I can put my grand daughter's pictures on the layout.




 My next project is one that I created for my Calendar club for the month of October. I used Scaredy cat paper, and the black Damask patterned paper is a retired Close to My Heart paper that I thought worked so well with this paper. That's what I love about our patterned papers, No matter what, the old stash can be used with the new! I used Cricut Artbooking cartridge to Cut out the fence and black moon. On the actual calendar page below I used number of retired Close to My Heart stamps as I can't part with them and did I tell you how much i love Halloween?



RECIPES/LIST OF SUPPLIES










Here are some other fun Projects created by Consultants/artists for Close to My Heart. These pictures are posted in our Annual Inspirations catalogue.

Hope they inspire you to order these Patterned papers,embellishments and accessories.














Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is "Christine " of " Chris Creative Life ".

If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, , as she has the complete blog list. 

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Designer Creations. So mark November 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It