Monday 10 November 2014

Scrapbook Crop Artwork

Had a great time at a crop my good friend Veronica Reis hosted this past weekend. The monies raised went for Princess Margaret hospital -Breast Cancer research. Her crop is called "Crop for the Cure".

There were many croppers there and every spot taken but we had lots of table space for cropping!
I sat with a table full of friends and croppers and had a blast ! The food was amazing. Hot lunch with Portuguese chicken and Parisian potatoes and wonderful salad. The dinner was a choice of Veal parmesan or Chicken with a white wine sauce with mushrooms and roasted potatoes,grilled veggies and another lovely salad. Coffee was strong, just like I like it and dessert was a lovely light  lemon filled creme cake! MMMMMMM.

I donated a few prizes and won some beautiful jewelry!
 Oh yes and I got a few projects done.

The first one is the Yuletide Workshop On the Go. THE CODE FOR ORDERING THIS KIT IS G1084. Here is the link to order the kit. You can order the kit from my website.


Just click on  Carol's gatherings and join the November group Order on my website and start shopping. Your order will get shipped to your home. Or contact me for other ways to purchase!




Did the two page layout. Love this paper. and the kit. have enough paper to do another two page layout. Will post later.






 This next one is a set of cards from the SnowHaven Workshop on the Go. What a great kit ! You get 15 blank cards/envelopes,a beautiful set of stamps,snow haven paper,a who;e roll of silver glitter tape,red hearts that I have not put on yet!


The code for ordering is G1085.  The price of this kit is $27.50 (CAD)
A detailed description is on page 76 of the Annual inspirations book. Here is the link for ordering.


I am doing a class on Sunday November 16th at 1:00 pm which will use some of the cards from this kit as well as two other designs. The cost is $15.00 for 5 cards! Only 5 spots left. Contact me to reserve a spot. It's not too late to join my class or order any of the above kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It