Friday 15 July 2016

July 2016 Cross Canada Summer Fun Blog Hop



Welcome to our July Blog Hop featuring Summer Themed projects 

To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant  or me to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle  at  My Creations 

If you came from "Nicky "of " Timeless Cottage " then you are in the right place! 




I must admit that when I first saw this paper I was feeling it really did not suit my "blingy style". However a trip to Vancouver, BC, Canada and 300 pictures later, I found the perfect match.

Thanks to Julie Carriere, another Close To My Heart consultant and her wonderful Cricut designed workhop, I was able to complete three double layouts.




Products Used:
Urban Workshop on the Go Kit

Desert Sand,Colonial White card stock
Slate,Ink,Peacock Inks

Whisper Thick Twine
Gold Sequins
Cricut Cartridgea-Artiste,Artbooking,Artistry
Cricut Design space
3D Foam tape


Contact me for more information on ordering.
Perhaps you would like to do the Workshop on the Go as seen in the cataloge.



Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is "Donna  “of " Dats My Style ".

If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list. 


Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring projects full products from the new Annual Catalog.  So mark August 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It