Tuesday 23 April 2013

April Team Blog Hop-3-d object

Welcome to our April Team blog hop. If you have come from Michelle Hughes Blog then you are in the right spot.
 This month we are featuring our own choice of a technique for our projects.I decided I wanted to do some 3-d objects using the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge. I also wanted to try and use up some of the scraps of"retired" paper and card stock that I have been saving and boy was this ever a great idea.
 I will be giving these little purses/boxes as gifts to my administrative assistants with gift cards in them. They love getting my cards so I know they will enjoy these, Both of them love bling !






 on using the Cricut and cropping from your stash !!!
Well now it's nice to move on. Hope to see you next month as we feature projects inspired by Pinterest !
Your next stop is the lovely and talented  Lisa Elliott. If you get lost please start with Brae Montgomery's blog

3 comments:

  1. I love the little gift bags and purses, great way to use up the scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what to use my 6 drawers full of scraps for! Thank you Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little gift bags are ever so cute! Thanks for the inspiration and what to do with scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It