Thursday 30 April 2015

May 2015 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring May's SOTM, "Just Sayin" which is, a set of 14 stamps. 






If you have come here from the very creative Alyson Mayo's  blog  you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog 


This month we have many  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's May Stamp of the Month and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 




This is simple to do - just click on the  highlighted link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Please leave a comment if you can.

Here we go!


I love this stamp set. It is so versatile! The sentiments can be used on a scrapbook layout or a card.
I am in the process of using this stamp set on one of my granddaughter;s layouts but haven't finished it quite yet however I wanted to show folks how this stamp set could be used on cards.
I made 4 different cards. So here they are;



On this card I used a number of expressions stamped in Champagne for a tone on tone look and the 'You and Me' was stamped with Close to My Heart black archival ink. I love the look and it's such a simple card. I cut the card using Art Philosophy.


 


On the next card I used the square stamp with the mini chevrons to create my own background. I sued  Close To My Heart :Champagne ,saddle and honey ink. The metal Artisan studs(Z1816) are also from Close to My Heart. I thought this card could be a male themed card.




On the third card I used one of the mini circle lined stamps and did random stamping on the card front using Close to My Heart Pear,Honey and smoothie for the back ground. I used the Close to My Heart scallop punch for the middle border and edged it with  Close to my Heart -green glitter paper. I used the happy Birthday sentiment from another of our Stamp sets called ,Your own kind of wonderful D1627. Again I stamped the Date in  Close to My Heart black Archival ink to make it stand out.


Foe the last card I used the Mini Flag to create a small banner across the top,  Close to My Heart Glacier extra thick twine Z3039,Coral Reef sequins(love these!)Z3042, Shimmer Trim- Teal( CTMH),Pear cardstock. Yes stamped the You and Me in Black Archival ink.

                                          
                                        Here is more artwork done by the folks at Close to My Heart.



 Thanks for joining the blog hop, now please proceed to the very talented Brenda Lapp's blog and don't forget to comment if you can.Be sure to visit all of the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and inspiration! Remember, the  May SOTM is only available until  Sunday May 31st
 Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount! Thanks for viewing !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It