Monday 15 September 2014

Cross Canada Blog Hop-Our Favourite Things

Welcome to our September Blog Hop featuring our Favorite New Things.  To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Julie at 12X12 Travels

 If you came from " Michelle" of " the Right Hugh" then you are in the right place !
 I have had my new Close To My Heart Inspiration book since the middle of July and drool over it almost nightly as I look over all of the things I want. How do I choose my favourite ? Well let me tell you It's not easy.Do I start with  one of the nine paper packs? Do I chose a new favourite tool? One of the five new colours? How about a home decor product or the new ShinHan Twin touch alcohol markers? Is your head exploding?
Okay I finally narrowed down my pics to two items.
I love the Chalk it up paper package and the Chalk It Up Elements.
 Chalk It Up Paper Packet -X7184B-$10.95
Chalk It Up Complements-X7184C- $ $5.50
Marvy Uchida Journalling Pen-Archivial Pigment Ink-Z1979- $3.50
Here is a Layout I completed and I did not use any stamping at all. Used our Journal pen around the border to doodle. Love the chipboard complements!








My next favourite thing is the Picture My Life system . I love all of the PML( Picture My Life Cards) one receives in the kit. 120 cards! Three of each unique design in the 3x4 size and two of each in the 4x6 size,plus one 12 x12 size page which could be used as in  introductory page to the album. You also get 10 pages of 12x12 memory protectors( variety of sizes included!)
 I used the For Always PMLcards on a layout using up leftover scraps from the paper fundamentals basic papers. The cards were made up of Black/white/champagne.bamboo colours. Pcture My Life cards are not just for scrapbooking in a pocket album but also  may be used to create a layout. These are a great way to create beautiful pages and incorporate many pictures into the various sizes. I like to corner round all of the pictures and cards for a softer look.
Picture My Life-For Always Scrapbooking program- Z2022-$27.50
Paper Fundamentals-Basic Assortment
Includes 20 double -sided 12x12 sheets,one side is patterned and the other is a glossy embossed pattern Z1939- $21.95






If you are interested in ordering any of these products ,please click here. You will be directed to the shopping area nd you can wear what ever you like in the comfort of your home or other place!
I have more projects I will be posting over the next few days using these cards. Well that's all for now.

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is our very creative "Kiera" of "Inspire Crafts ".

If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list.

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Trick or Treats,for Halloween.  So mark October 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It