Saturday 1 August 2015

August 2015 Stamp Of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  



We will be featuring August Stamp of the Month, which is called" Framed", a set of  12 stamps. 
   
 If you have come here from the very creative Paige Dolecki's blog then you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. 

 If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog 
This month we have 51 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's August Stamp of the Month and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

 This blog hop is simple to do - just click on the  highlighted link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!   Please leave a comment if you can.

 So here we go.


You may be a little confused about this month's stamp of the month as it was not listed in the Annual Inspirations book. Close to My Heart will be releasing the new book on September 1st. As well we have an additional mini catalog called Holiday inspirations and it too will be released at the same time! The Stamps of the Month will be listed in this new mini catalog.
 You will also notice that this month we are featuring a new paper package called "Zoe"!

Both of these products are available to customers this month as well as the newly released Cricut cartridge called Artistry".


I have used all three products in my project(s) this month.

My order came in last night a few hours before I was to leave for the cottage. I usually like to take some time planning out but I have to say the new Zoe paper,Artistry Cartridge and the August stamp of the month go well together like well matched spouses in a marriage ! So I made up this card for some friends who are getting married this month. The paper is all Zoe ! I used black card stock for the card base.I used Coral sequins from the Seasonal Expressions 2 book and the white daisy is from the Brushed assortment in the annual catalog. Something borrowed.....

These new products can all be purchased this month! Isn't that great? A lilies teaser before the new Annual Inspirations book comes out!






                                                        Zoe Assortment



 I cut out the large daisy based badge and the background frames for the Stamp of the month shapes using Cricut Artistry. 



The inside of the card uses the Zoe assortment- Love lots and the frame and more Coral sequins. I think my friends will like it.



Here are some more projects completed by the very talented artists at the Close to My heart Corporate Studios.




Thanks for viewing my projects and don't forget to comment if you can below.
Be sure to visit all of the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and inspiration! 
Remember, the  August SOTM is only available until  Monday August 31st 

Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount! 


Now on to the next blog. You will be going to the very talented Pam's blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It