Tuesday 30 June 2015

July 2015 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  


We will be featuring JULY'S SOTM, which is "LIFE IS WONDERFUL", a set of 8 stamps. 
   
 If you have come here from the very creative Michelle Loncar's blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. 

 If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog 



Here is the stamp set
This month we have 47 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's July Stamp of the Month and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 



 This blog hop is simple to do - just click on the  highlighted link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!   Please leave a comment if you can.
 So here we go.
This month I am getting caught up with some much needed scrapbooking. I have been working full time and looked so forward to getting back to what I love to do! The paper pack is now retired 'HopScotch" from the Season expressions 1 book. I knew it would go so well with my granddaughter;s birthday pics. The stamp set just finishes off what I feel about her right now and her life moving forward. Yes "life" is about to happen and she enters her third year. I am so enjoying her conversations and she talks constantly,always asking questions.




















 Here is more artwork from the Close To My Heart Art Dept

 Love this stamp set as it can be used on layouts or cards. 
Thanks for viewing my projects and don't forget to comment if you can.Be sure to visit all of the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and inspiration! Remember, the  June SOTM is only available until  Friday July 31st
 Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount! 


Now on to the next blog. You will be going to the very talented Pam's blog

Thanks for stopping by !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It