Friday 1 January 2016

January 2016 Stamp of The Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring January's Stamp of the month, which is  named "Beloved Bouquet", a set of 14 stamps.





If you have come here from Michelle Loncar's blog then you are on the right path.



This Stamp of the Month blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog

This month we have 33 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. Wow!!!  This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go.

 I am a flower addict ! Just when I think I have every flower in stamps, along comes this beauty. This stamp set has a two step process whereby one could stamp in a base colour and then a darker shade of that colour. I decided to experiment a little and used the larger detailed Rose stamp and stamped it on white cardstock to make my own background paper. It was so easy to do and no matter which way I stamped, it all worked out so there's no making an error! I got so carried away I did the back of the card and some on the envelope. I used leftover Thistle cardstock to mat the background.
I also then stamped a smaller Rose with Thistle as the background and then in Archival black with the detailed smaller rose stamp.  I love the effect. Used Sweet Leaf ink for background of leaf and then archival black for the detailed leaf stamp. I used our Close To My Heart Line Embossing folder on white cardstock  and our purple shimmer trim around the edges of the embossed white strip. the sentiment is one of many found on the January Stamp of the month. I chose Valentine's as my daughter is going to use them for her customers for her Valentine floral arrangements she is putting together in February. I also used 3 of our new purple adhesive backed enamel hearts.



Products used:




Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment if you can. We love feedback and it keeps us motivated !Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the December SOTM is only available until December 31st !  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to  see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!
 Your next stop is Catherine Nowak's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It