Saturday, 25 July 2009

Leadership Roomie Candy !

I am going to be sharing a room in Long Beach, California with three roomates I have never met met. They are all Close to My Heart Consultants. I made some 'Leadership Roomie candy" for each of them and I am so excited about meeting them. I leave this Wednesday and most of them will arrive Thursday. I will have a chance to check things out, scout out the coffee/tea places and other points of interest. This is the first time I am going by myself to a convention. I have travelled with my friends in the past to convention... Miss you Gail and Alexis ! I am looking forward to this trip. I may even find some summmer weather cause it sure is not happening here in southern Ontario ! Here's a peak of their "Candy"

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...