Saturday 25 July 2009

Leadership Roomie Candy !

I am going to be sharing a room in Long Beach, California with three roomates I have never met met. They are all Close to My Heart Consultants. I made some 'Leadership Roomie candy" for each of them and I am so excited about meeting them. I leave this Wednesday and most of them will arrive Thursday. I will have a chance to check things out, scout out the coffee/tea places and other points of interest. This is the first time I am going by myself to a convention. I have travelled with my friends in the past to convention... Miss you Gail and Alexis ! I am looking forward to this trip. I may even find some summmer weather cause it sure is not happening here in southern Ontario ! Here's a peak of their "Candy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It