Sunday 15 November 2009

Cards galore

On Saturday I attended a card class with a fellow consultant, Gail. Look at these gorgeous cards she designed ! What a great way to show off our stamps. I love the tri-fold card especially.
Aren't these great colours and she let me use bling on them too !

Love the look of these colours. So vibrant and crisp !

Love the door effect. The wreath stamp is so wonderful too.

Another favourite stamp of mine and the Evensong Christmas paper is a classic.

Love the Jingle paper from Close to My Heart. The snow border is a punch from Martha Stewart.
Stampaganza is here ! Buy two stamps and get the third one free. Contact me or go to my website and order now ! http://www.craftycarol.myctmh.com/
 Order as many sets of stamps as you wish. There is no limit !

1 comment:

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It