Sunday, 15 November 2009

Cards galore

On Saturday I attended a card class with a fellow consultant, Gail. Look at these gorgeous cards she designed ! What a great way to show off our stamps. I love the tri-fold card especially.
Aren't these great colours and she let me use bling on them too !

Love the look of these colours. So vibrant and crisp !

Love the door effect. The wreath stamp is so wonderful too.

Another favourite stamp of mine and the Evensong Christmas paper is a classic.

Love the Jingle paper from Close to My Heart. The snow border is a punch from Martha Stewart.
Stampaganza is here ! Buy two stamps and get the third one free. Contact me or go to my website and order now ! http://www.craftycarol.myctmh.com/
 Order as many sets of stamps as you wish. There is no limit !

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...