Sunday, 3 January 2010

Happy New year everyone



2010 ends the first decade of the twentieth century and as a special promotion I am offering prizes this month during a special e-mail campaign. All you have to do is e-mail me and I'll add you to the list. Check your e-mails each day for a clue to quizz questions and send me your answers. You will then be entered into a weekly draw and possibly win a Close to My Heart product. No purchase is necessary. If you are stuck inside cause of the snow, what a great way to spend your time inside !!! This is National Papercrafting month and each day on my website you will see tips/products etc to celebrate this papercrafting event.
Here is my website. http://www.craftycarol.myctmh.com/
Click on the link and go to "Contact Me" on my website. I'll add you to my e-mail list.
Happy National papercrafting Month !!!

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...