Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New year everyone



2010 ends the first decade of the twentieth century and as a special promotion I am offering prizes this month during a special e-mail campaign. All you have to do is e-mail me and I'll add you to the list. Check your e-mails each day for a clue to quizz questions and send me your answers. You will then be entered into a weekly draw and possibly win a Close to My Heart product. No purchase is necessary. If you are stuck inside cause of the snow, what a great way to spend your time inside !!! This is National Papercrafting month and each day on my website you will see tips/products etc to celebrate this papercrafting event.
Here is my website. http://www.craftycarol.myctmh.com/
Click on the link and go to "Contact Me" on my website. I'll add you to my e-mail list.
Happy National papercrafting Month !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It