Monday 24 May 2010

It's a Miracle party


It's a Miracle Party




I am having a workshop party for all of the customers who purchased Close to My Heart's Miracle Kit, our National Scrapbook Month Promotional Special this month or last! It's such a fun and easy kit to put together that I'm calling it a Party!!!





We'll have drinks, desserts and maybe even some prizes. I'll also have all of my current inventory available at a great discount. There are 10 spots open.





If you haven't ordered your kit yet, there is still time! You can purchase your kit for $23.50 or you can get it for either $5 or $10 with a qualifiying purchase



OR, you can get it for free when you sign up to receive Close to My Heart's New Consultant Kit!



I am placing an order this Friday from the new summer book. Don't have a book ? Go on-lineClose to My Heart Website and view the new products or call me to find out how to get a free copy.







Last Crop at St. Paul CES !!!







I am hosting one more crop this coming Friday night May 28th from 6:30 pm to midnight !!!! ( or whenever we crash !)



I'll have some iced tea or cold water with lemon and you are welcome to bring healthy snack.



This will be the final crop at St. Paul as I am moving to a new school in September. Bring your unfinished projects !



Come see the new Summer Idea book,Miracle Kit and other new kits. I will be hosting a few summer workshops in July and August on week nites as many of us go away on weekends. Come sign up !



RSVP by Thursday May 27th to ctaggio72@rogers.com. We have room for about 14 people but if more than that we can pull out more tables if I know the exact numbers.Celebrate summer!!!!

Scrapbook Workshop

Close to My Heart

DATE: Thursday, June 17th

TIME: 7:00pm

LOCATION: St. Paul CES Library

140 William roe Blvd

Newmarket,Ontario

RSVP:

Please email me at ctaggio72@rogers.com

by this Thursday, May 27th.









Carol Taggio

http://craftycarol.myctmh.com

http://craftycarol55.blogspot.com



Studio J Software has arrived !!!!!! The Summer cataloge is here !

Watch "Art and Soul" webcasts to SAVE on bundled products for specific projects

Watch the "CTMH TV" episodes for techniques and inspiration!



Shop ONLINE at my Website. Check my calendar for crops and workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It