Sunday 2 May 2010

Summer Idea Book Launched


Wow this Close to My Heart Spring book is "Delicious" and low in fat !!! The theme throughout the idea book for summer is "Fruit and Veggies". Great for the waist-line !!! My supply of Idea books are almost gone. Click on the link to my website and see the new products.  http://craftycarol.myctm.com/


Perhaps you may want to try the new StudioJ software that is free ! Very user friendly and what a great way to get caught up on your scrapbooking. Upload your pictures, pick a template , send off and the layouts will be mailed directly to you !!! Woo hoo. I am addicted to this new software as I can make duplicate layouts for family at a nominal cost. Click on the StudioJ picture to the right and it will take you directly to StudioJ where you can play ! Thanks for looking
I will be putting an order in this week !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It