Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year! Inspirations is here !

Wow. This is probably one of the best campaigns I have ever heard of.
Purchase the Wings workshop on the Go and four other products in this brochure and receive the January Stamp of the Month for free !  Watch for the projects I post on Sunday. I am placing an order on Monday morning January 3rd. Don't have a brochure ? Call me and I will get one to you or send you a PDF of the brochure. Four of the gals from my crop group could not believe the deal and ordered right away. The stamps , paper and new embellishments are absolutely stunning!!!!!!
 Check out my website for this month's campaign. My next Crop day is Saturday January 15th. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Check out my calendar on my website for details.

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...