Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year! Inspirations is here !

Wow. This is probably one of the best campaigns I have ever heard of.
Purchase the Wings workshop on the Go and four other products in this brochure and receive the January Stamp of the Month for free !  Watch for the projects I post on Sunday. I am placing an order on Monday morning January 3rd. Don't have a brochure ? Call me and I will get one to you or send you a PDF of the brochure. Four of the gals from my crop group could not believe the deal and ordered right away. The stamps , paper and new embellishments are absolutely stunning!!!!!!
 Check out my website for this month's campaign. My next Crop day is Saturday January 15th. 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Check out my calendar on my website for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It