Monday 8 August 2011

CraftyCarol's Cave

Another hot day as I work through my de-cluttering exercise before heading back to work in a few weeks.
You know watching  that tv show "Hoarder's" really scares me. I have dreams of me gone missing and no one finds my body for weeks cause of all the clutter !

 I have two grown up daughters who have moved out of our home and one remaining. Although as I go through all of the various closets, I keep finding reminders of their presence! So I decided to go on a  clean mission and de-clutter once again. I found at least three boxes of photo albums,some of my earlier scrapbooks( wow and I thought at the time they were pretty good!)as well as diplomas and a bathrobe I had bought my middle daughter a few Christmas's ago ! After boxing up and delivering the priceless albums,scrapbooks and other items---Gee Mom, where will I put these??? "You'll figure it out" I sing as I jump happily into my car that is now empty...

But did I stop there ??? No... Decided to take another go at my scrap room and clean off my desk. No wonder I did not wanna scrap.... had no where to do it. Wish I had taken a "before " pic. Anyhow...once again I have moved everything from an upstairs bedroom where I previously crafted... to the den on our main floor (oh okay.. I do still have two paper racks and a small white  cupboard that I could not fit in here and most of it is "contraband paper" and cardstock that I used to think was darn nice but alas, I will probably use them for cards or donate to the kids at my school.
 I have taken some pictures so that when my room get's overrun with clutter I can pull these up to keep me on track and focused !At least I know where everything is .....for now.

This afternoon I will be attacking the dreaded basement where I will find more remnant's of my daughters' lives. Can't wait to see what I find!!!
I will take before and after pictures... I promise....






Enjoy the weather

1 comment:

  1. Love your scrapping space Carol! Just became a follower...hope you'll follow me too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It