Monday 29 August 2011

Typeset Workshop on the Go

Well I have to say that I really love this kit. I never thought I would find any pictures to go with this paper but I looked back through the picture box and low and behold I found my youngest daughter's grad pictures from high school. She is going to be graduating from college soon and I will have more pics again !
 Supplies used: All Close to My Heart
Workshop On The Go Typeset Kit-G1024
Black Ink pad 
Cocoa ink Pad
Juniper Ink Pad
Milepost shapes
Create a shade Pearl paint
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Scoring Stylus
Foam tape

Interested in doing this workshop. Join me on National Stamp Month at my crop on Saturday September 17th.. Kits must be ordered by August 30th. Contact  My e-mail  to-day for ordering information or order from my website !
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It