Thursday, 29 December 2011

See my finished Rock the Block Kit

I received my Rock the Block Kit just before Christmas and I took it out yesterday and had a few hours of uninterrupted time to complete it. I used some of the extra pictures of my daughter's wedding and the Sonoma paper package with a few pieces from Mischief and the kit is finished !
This is a great project and so easy to finish. I will be showing this at the Rock The Block Crop on January 6th. This is a really great deal. Spend 25.00 on stamps and but the kit for $15.00. Includes an E-size stamp set in a protective plastic envelope and a nine chipboard white cubes in a chipboard tray. So easy to stamp or embellish. Could be used as a puzzle for kids( letter ,alphabets ...) Makes a nice gift. The special runs until January 31st.
Contact me for ordering information ctaggio72@rogers.com





Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...