Thursday 29 December 2011

See my finished Rock the Block Kit

I received my Rock the Block Kit just before Christmas and I took it out yesterday and had a few hours of uninterrupted time to complete it. I used some of the extra pictures of my daughter's wedding and the Sonoma paper package with a few pieces from Mischief and the kit is finished !
This is a great project and so easy to finish. I will be showing this at the Rock The Block Crop on January 6th. This is a really great deal. Spend 25.00 on stamps and but the kit for $15.00. Includes an E-size stamp set in a protective plastic envelope and a nine chipboard white cubes in a chipboard tray. So easy to stamp or embellish. Could be used as a puzzle for kids( letter ,alphabets ...) Makes a nice gift. The special runs until January 31st.
Contact me for ordering information ctaggio72@rogers.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It