Thursday 9 August 2012

Artiste Projects

Yesterday I spent the day at a retreat/Crop place called "Younique". It's located in Guelph,Ontario.
It's a beautiful location and the house is gorgeous !!!! Heather, the owner, can accommodate up to 12 gals in her roomy crop area. If you run out of items, she has a small store downstairs. Her crop room is well equipped with every tool imaginable and she used to be a Close to My Heart consultant so she has stamps galore !!! Her place is featured in the summer Canadian scrapbooker. Check it out,
I was with Jan Moxey and Gail Frey, two other,Close to My Heart consultants. We were all working on some projects. The following items were designed by Jan. All products are from the new Autumn Idea book that was recently released.



To-day my  Cricut machine has been humming away !!!  Below are a a few of  items I am working on for my Open House on August 21st !
The first is a one page layout using the Avonlea paper.I plan to offer this project for free to all customers who purchase the stamp pf the month in August. I love this stamp. It's called Baroque Borders.Want to order ? Click here .I also used the Family Love stamp D1506. The frame was cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I plan to use a family photo from one of the weddings we attended as a family in the past year.
I also made a few other 3-D items and am slowly getting the hang of the folding. I will be posting more on Friday.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It