Wednesday 29 August 2012

Love the Artiste Cartridge

I am loving this new Fall stamp. It's so intricate and so cheap !!! Only  $6.95 . These were quite popular at my Open House !!! I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut out shaped cards. Used the fall stamp A1130 Bountiful season and inked it with Autumn Terra Cotta. usede the Brown striped ribbon as an accent !

Here is another project from my Open House. Love this cute box cut with some retired Orange cardstock using the Cricut Artiste cartridge and decorated with fall stamped leaves, then covered with lquid class and the Pinwheel flower also cut from the Artiste cartridge !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It