Wednesday 1 August 2012

Want a Beautiful Crafting Bag for Free ?

 Don't miss out on this free offer for the beautiful new bag from Close to My Heart. Beginning to-day
( August 1st) at 11:00 am, I suggest you get ready to log on and register for this bag. There are a limited supply and I suspect they will be gone in hours.

How do you get the bag for free ?

Sign up as a Close to My Heart consultant. The cost ? You can sign up for as little as $49.00 !!!!
Here is what you get.
 

You can choose to order the $49 New Consultant Kit and get $130 worth of brand new CTMH products shown below! (Or choose the $99 kit and get $280 worth of new goodies!)

CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT ESSENTIALS KIT INCLUDE:

Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Book (qty. 3), Hostess Order Forms (W122/W122C, qty. 5), Customer Order Forms (W101/W101C, qty. 5), Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471), Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1115), My Acrylix® Nature's Delight Petite Perks™ Stamp Set (W2023), Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Kit (G1045), Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes (X7155C), My Creations®Recipe/Photo Box (Z1322), Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet (Z1777), Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2111), Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2173), My Acrylix®Glamour Lowercase Stamp set (D1522), My Acrylix® Perfect Fit--Frames Stamp Set (D1527), 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006), and a 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix®Block (Y1009).   

NEW CONSULTANT MASTER KIT

The Master kit includes everything in the Essentials kit plus more supplies and 5 Studio J® layouts.

THE NEW CONSULTANT MASTER KIT INCLUDES:

Everything in the Essentials kit PLUS:
Current Idea Books (qty. 7 more), You Are Welcome Here Recruiting Brochures (W1151) (qty. 25), The Rewards come Now Hostess Brochures (W1150) (qty. 25), 5 Studio J® Layouts (redeem within 3 months, not shown), Studio J Brochures (W111/W111C) (qty. 5), Hostess Order Forms (W122/W122C), (qty. 20 more), Customer Order Forms (W101/W101C) (qty. 20 more), Petite Perks™ Nature's Delight Incentive Stamp Set (W2023) (qty. 4 more), Cello Bags (W1152) (qty. 25), My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782), My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778), Bonding Memories® Glue (1512), Sponge (Z697), Liquid Glass (Z679), Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Marker Set (Z2434), and Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534).

Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CLOSE TO MY HEART OPPORTUNITY

Do you have questions about Close To My Heart? Watch videos from people just like you who found out they not only fit here, they thrive here. You, too, will find your niche and realize you are welcome here at Close To My Heart.
Promotion starts at 9am (MT).  
The tote is only available while supplies last, so sign up early to make sure you get yours before they are gone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It