Thursday 6 September 2012

Home Decor










I love the fact that when I want to do something other than scrap booking or card making I can alter/embellish/create objects for my home or gifts for friends. The top one is a "Timbit" box cut withe the artiste cartridge. Boy I really love using this cartridge !!!
I painted a bird house with our Creme paints and colored with re-inkers( Lagoon and sunset) I embellished with accordion flowers from the cricut and bling from Close to My Heart. the bird is the only non-CTMH object on this project.
The third item is a wreathe made with old wine corks, sprayed with re-inker and alcohol and decorated with some of our burlap and non-CTMH burlap. Made some flowers using clementine paper and Magic paper that is now retired. Contact me for more information about getting some of these new products .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It