Thursday, 6 September 2012

Home Decor










I love the fact that when I want to do something other than scrap booking or card making I can alter/embellish/create objects for my home or gifts for friends. The top one is a "Timbit" box cut withe the artiste cartridge. Boy I really love using this cartridge !!!
I painted a bird house with our Creme paints and colored with re-inkers( Lagoon and sunset) I embellished with accordion flowers from the cricut and bling from Close to My Heart. the bird is the only non-CTMH object on this project.
The third item is a wreathe made with old wine corks, sprayed with re-inker and alcohol and decorated with some of our burlap and non-CTMH burlap. Made some flowers using clementine paper and Magic paper that is now retired. Contact me for more information about getting some of these new products .

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...