Tuesday 18 September 2012

September Stamp of the Month Card

I am really loving this September stamp. I find the fall colours so wonderful. I used our new alcohol markers from Close to my Heart to colour in the scarecrow and pumpkin and also the wooden sun.They were a dream to work with !!!


Colours used were:
 

Autumn terra Cotta  z2201
 Goldrush        z2223
 Pear z2414
 Sky z2402
Pacifica z2411

Fall Favorites, September 2012 Stamp Of The Month

Available September 1–30, 2012 only.
With a minimum qualifying purchase, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for just $5.00! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.
Spend:
  $50.00  
No purchase req.
You pay only:
  $5.00 (72% Off!)  
  $17.95 (full retail)  
Set of 11
Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
2" × 2" (Y1003), 2" × 3½" (Y1009), 4" × 5" (Y1012)
Stamp images outlined in red coordinate with the Cricut® Art Philosophy collection (Z1686).

$17.95 S1209


 Double Bonus this month:
Place an order for 50.00 and get the stamp of the month for $5.00
Plus you may also purchase the special double stamp featured for  this  National Stamp month for $5.00.
That's $10.00 FOR 3 SETS OF STAMPS !!!!
But hurry this offer lasts until September 30th.....

Shop here

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to go back
    the want?.I'm trying to in finding things to improve my website!I guess its adequate to make use of a few of your ideas!!

    Also visit my weblog :: vigrx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It