Wednesday 3 October 2012

October Stamp of The Month

 October Stamp of the Month: With the colder weather starting and the days getting shorter,I am beginning to think about Christmas. This month, the October Stamp of the month is going to help me get ready for my Christmas projects.  This set is available during October only.  It's a great time to get a jump start on those Christmas cards.  I am loving this set. I will be back later next week with some more artwork that I have created with this awesome set, but in the meantime enjoy this artwork from our talented Art  Department. I love what they have created!
Artwork by the CTMH Art Department featuring the October Stamp of the Month (Very Merry Christmas). Don't you just love those mittens? They might be my favorite stamp in the set.  See below for a scan of the actual set.
 There are two ways you can get this awesome set:
  • You get get it for only $5 ($17.95 value) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping or tax), in October only. If you are ordering on my website, you will be prompted to add this set if you'd like before you check out.
  • You can purchase  it for it's full retail price of $17.95 in October only. The order number you will need if you are shopping on my website is S1210.

October Stamp of the Month:  Very Merry Christmas. Actual size of this carrier sheet is 6" x 6".

Enjoy your October! I certainly plan to. Even though the sun is shining today, I can look out my window and see the beautiful trees right near my house filled with the bursting fall colors of red, orange, and gold. I feel Autumn in the air in the crisp temperatures in the mornings and evenings, and love that I now have to slip on a wool sweater as I head out for a walk.  Now I'm in the mood for a  Pumpkin latte !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It