Sunday, 14 October 2012

Wedding Cards Galore- using my Cricut

I love my Cricut E-2 ! Wasn't always that way. It sat in the box forever. Then I pulled it out. Watched the You-tube videos and began to play.
The trick is to keep it out on a place where it is plugged in and ready to play !
The new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart are the cartridges to have . Want a demo ? Contact me for a session @ctaggio72@rogers.com 

Add this to your list of must have cartridges ! Many card and scrapbook magazines and websites are raving about these cartridges. We are featured this month in the Cricut magazine.
See what I made







 

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...