Sunday 16 June 2013

Father's day Cards

I love this stamp set. It's great for Father's Day or any male themed card. Love the mustaches. This stamp set coordinates so nicely with the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge. I cut a page of mustaches in les than 5 minutes for our Father's Day Brunch. My husband sports a thick mustache and was entertained with the table favours and cards. My son-in law has started a tradition of taking the Dads out for a round of Golf. I bought each of them Pink and Purple golf shirts. My son-in Law is a new Dad of a beautiful baby Girl, hubby a new "nonno", so it's only fitting they dress in colours to keep the" baby Girl" them alive !
Here are a few pictures from the Breakfast brunch this morning. This stamp is available for purchase but you may want to order this set now as the party banner is free this month with a qualifying order of $25.00 of stamps. Contact me by sending an e-mail. ctaggio72@rogers.com or order from my website. Click here












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It