Monday 15 July 2013

Cross Canada July blog hop

Welcome to our July Blog Hop featuring retiring items that you will want to have too.  
You will see creations from our participants that will include many retiring items, from stamps, papers, and My Creations products, there is bound to be something that you will need to grab before it's gone.  Last day to order these products before they are going going gone is July 31st.  See me to place an order.
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle at My Creations

If you came from "Michelle M of " TwirlNTime " then you are in the right place!

For my project I decided to take stock of my retired inventory and because I had quite a bit of retired cardstock and embellishments, I thought I would make some cards. I am waiting for the new Artbooking cartridge which will be released August 1st as I love all of the new images. So I decided to use another Cricut cartridge called 'Creative Cards" as some of the images are similar. I used up a lot of retired cardtock. I have lots of Chantilly paper( not retiring) and some Avonleigh paper which retires July 31st. I made 6 cards and although the colours did not match at first, with a liitle help with some retired embellishments,( buttons---oh I am gonna miss these,metal embellishments etc) they came together. I am not a card maker so this was outside of my comfort zone. I like they way they turned out and am happy to have used my old stash of supplies.
So I challenge you to look through your products and show them some love!!!


















Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is " Brandy" of " Canadian Scrappers ".

 If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, as she has the complete blog list)



Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, paper and techniques seen along the way. 
Join us again in August when we will be featuring our Kraft products.  We hope you will join us again on August 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It