Thursday 12 December 2013

November Stamp of the Month club project

I had a lot of fun putting together the project for my Stamp of the month club this month. I used the November stamp of the month and some retired Close to My heart paper. I also use 3 other stamp sets  for this layout .
Charming chevrons and the chevron sparkles... Gotta order more of this bling as holiday cataloge expires December 31st!
Also used November Stamp of the month s1311-illuminate
Warm memories c1289 ( retired)
Distressed background stamp -d1544
I also used blue chevron ribbon and a silver brad (retired)
Used cricut artiste two cut two shapes for putting words on.
I love that I can dip into my older paper and mix with new product.
After we finished the one page layout , we worked on the gable box cut out from the Artiste cartridge. Used a paper bow from same cartridge  and then embellished with ribbon and a retired gold brad . I will be posting some cards on Friday and then some gift ideas for those last minute gifts ,hostess etc. stay tuned. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It