Thursday, 12 December 2013

November Stamp of the Month club project

I had a lot of fun putting together the project for my Stamp of the month club this month. I used the November stamp of the month and some retired Close to My heart paper. I also use 3 other stamp sets  for this layout .
Charming chevrons and the chevron sparkles... Gotta order more of this bling as holiday cataloge expires December 31st!
Also used November Stamp of the month s1311-illuminate
Warm memories c1289 ( retired)
Distressed background stamp -d1544
I also used blue chevron ribbon and a silver brad (retired)
Used cricut artiste two cut two shapes for putting words on.
I love that I can dip into my older paper and mix with new product.
After we finished the one page layout , we worked on the gable box cut out from the Artiste cartridge. Used a paper bow from same cartridge  and then embellished with ribbon and a retired gold brad . I will be posting some cards on Friday and then some gift ideas for those last minute gifts ,hostess etc. stay tuned. 












Christmas Card Workshop

  ChrisTmas Card Workshop Make three cute Christmas/holiday cards Ink, Stamp, glitter Come join the fun with some other current/new...

Pin It