Sunday 2 February 2014

What's new ?



 The new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book is here!

 Click here to view it on-line

________________________________________________________

The new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book is available now. It is filled with brand spankin’ new products including 7 new paper Collections, 9 new Workshop on the Go Kits, tons of fun
new My Creations alterable items, beautiful new Base &; Bling Wearable Crafts, the new Picture my Life Scrapbooking program, fun new embossing folders, and of course lots of great new stamp sets including the special edition Stamps of the Month and Hostess Stamps.

Here are some photos of some of my favorite new products...( When you click on the titles below it will take you directly to the Idea book page with product information and prices)










  G1074



  More IVY Lane ( can you tell I love this paper ?)


                                                 












Picture my Life Scrapbooking Program






Here's a great video  showing how the Picture my Life Scrapbooking Program works.



New Embossing Folders !

5" x 7" Embossing Folders- Special campaign this month. Purchase two packs of bulk single or combo colored cardstock and receive your choice of one of the 5 new embossing folders free ! The folders are 5 x7 inches. Choices are: Polka Dot, Chevron, Quatrefoil, Damask,Stripe











Base & Bling Wearable Crafts






You can view the online Idea Book/Catalog here or contact me to get your own copy. I am happy to send you a free copy, I just ask that you pay the $5 for shipping. 

I have some samples of the new product as well as paper samples which you can see. Just call me before Thursday February 6th for a visit. My February,March and April calendars will be posted shortly.

________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It