Monday 17 March 2014

Sunshine and warm Breezes

Welcome to the Sunshine and Warm breezes Team Brae'r blog hop. If you have come from Brae's blog then you are in the right place.
Well this was a blog hop that I have look forward to as I have been lucky enough to get away a few times to some sunny spots.However I needed some bright colours to work with to keep me happy !

My grand daughter will be turning one next month and we all thought the Ladybug theme would go so well for her birthday.
Here are the birthday invitations I created using my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge,cardstock.\,black glitter paper, Close to My heart Circle punch,floral wire and googly eyes from the dollar store.


 The next two  projects are pages I created for my Calendar club. The March calendar has some retired patterned paper( Game On) and current cardstock.(sweet leaf). I used the Artbooking cartridge for the overlay at the bottom and shamrock near the picture. I needed to have some green in my life right now as there sure is no sign of it here in my town,Newmarket in Ontario. Winter is very present !
The April Calendar makes use of Sarita/Laughing Lola paper which will be retiring at the end of this Idea book( July 31st.)
I love these colours as they remind me of Easter. I used Art Philosophy for the shape background and pennant flags.
Hope you enjoyed looking at these.




Your next stop is the very creative Lucy of Creative Expressions. Please leave a comment before you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It