Friday 31 October 2014

November 2014 Stamp of the month blog hop



Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring  November's SOTM, which is comprised of a set of 15 stamps.  If you have come here from  the wonderful work on Kathy Burrow's Blog, you are on the right path!

 The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog

This month we have 64 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I love flower stamps but in November I really had to look around for inspiration as it's getting cold enough to snow outside my home.

Anyhow I decided that these flowers would make great embellishments on the some party crackers I am making for my daughter's 25th birthday dinner in December. I saw the party cracker done with these stamps on page 15 of the  Close to My Heart Annual Inspiration book and used this as my inspiration. I am always doing things at the last minute for her December birthday but not this year!  I used the Artiste cartridge-Page 68 and cut it at 11"( Not real dial size). Filled it with some goodies and real money( for her). Now only 10 more to make!



 Then I was on a roll so I went on to do a few cards.
I used Yuletide Carol patterned paper for this next card( yes Christmas paper that can be used all year round!) I used Close to My Heart dessert Sand  ink for the flowers,black ink for the sentiment.



Finally for the last card,I continued with using the same ink colours( dessert sand,black,ruby,flaxen) added some gold glitter tape and pop dotted the flowers. I really love how versatile this stamp set is.



Here are the materials I used:











Remember,the SOTM is only available until November 30th!  
Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set for only $5.00!

Now "Hop" on over to the very talented 
Jen Rubio's Blog to see her  fabulous work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Leave a comment if you can,We really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It