Saturday 28 February 2015

March 2015 Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring March's SOTM, which is Choose Happy, a set of 14 stamps. 

If you have come here from Pam Trostle's  Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog 


This month we have many  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's Stamp of the Month and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Please leave a comment if you can.

Here we go!



I don't know about you but when I think of March, I think of Spring,light pastel colours,greenery, and flowers. The first project is something I have wanted to scrapbook for the last year. It's a picture taken of our Granddaughter when she was only a week old. My middle daughter took these pictures of her tiny feet. She is almost two years old now and has a fascination with taking her "sockies" off and playing with her toes. I chose these pictures because it makes me happy every time I look at it.






Choose Happy





 Products Used:















 My Second Project is a quick card I made using some images from the March Stamp of the Month set, a card from the Hopscotch Picture My Life Kit as well as a bird from the  Happy Birds stamp set,(C1600). I used a few of our Twin Touch Shin Han Markers to colour the card. 







Products used:







Thanks for viewing my projects!

Now "Hop" on over to the fabulous Vicki Price's Blog to see her work!

 Be sure to visit all of the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and inspiration! Remember, the  March SOTM is only available until  Tuesday March31st 
 Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It