Tuesday 22 September 2015

September Team Blog Hop

Welcome to our September Team blog hop. This month we are focusing on the themed paper packs

for this month which are                                
                                                                           " Zoe" 


                                                                 

                                                               and   "NeverMore"

 Love this paper as it is not only perfect for Halloween but also for those Autumn pictures and cards 

If you have come from  Krista "Simply Creating blog" then you are definitely in the right place!



If you have been following my posts, you know how much I  absolutely "love" Zoe.
 I could not resist doing yet one more layout, okay actually I did 4 more layouts but no pictures on them yet.
I love the fact that the backside can be something a little more masculine based but as you can see there are three girls and a boy in this layout.
 Here are a few close-ups. I used the New foundation stickers,titles and gold embellishments/









Well thank you for stopping by! Please leave me a comment if you can. Your next stop is Arlene of Arlene's Creative Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It