Friday 15 April 2016

Cross Canada Blog hop Spring is in the Air



Welcome to our April Blog Hop featuring our "Spring is in the Air."  

To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order or  me !

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle at Mycreations.blogspot.ca. If you came from  the  very talented" Nicky "of " Timeless Cottage " then you are in the right place! 

 I love the Penelope Workshops Your Way as to me it screams "Spring"! I took these pictures of my Grand daughter and youngest daughter who is her Aunt ,yesterday in the park and printed them this morning on my Canon Selphy.







 This is the workshop I used. Did you know that each workshop comes with a downloadable,coloured printed cutting guide with detailed directions? I changed mine up a little with picture sizing and added a few Non-Close To My Heart products. It came together in no time and I used up almost all of the product that came with the kit.


Penelope Workshops Your Way- G1106 on Page 17 of Seasonal Expressions




 This was one of three workshops I offered this past February. It's not too late to purchase your workshop.  Contact me or go to my website and order. But hurry as they will be gone April 30th !



I had done the workshop a month ago(without pictures) and was waiting to take some pictures of my Grand daughter wearing a pretty spring dress. Not to be. Instead we took a walk yesterday to the park and I snapped some pictures of her playing with her Auntie Bri. It was the first day in a long time that we were able to get out and enjoy the sun. We all had fun and enjoyed the walk down and the sunny rays of spring.

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is the very creative"Donna  “of " -"Dat's My Style

If you get lost along the way, you can head to 

Michelle's Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list. 



Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when our theme is For the Love of Moms.  So mark May 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It