Tuesday 1 November 2016

November 2016 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!    We will be featuring November Stamp of the monthwhich is  named New Year's Cheer", a set of 13 stamps.  This stamp is located in our  Holiday Expressions catalog on page 67.
 If you have come from Jean McNulty's blog then you are in the right place 


 When you spend $50 on Close to My Heart products,you can purchase  this Stamp of the month for $6 in Canada. Is it not the cutest ????




This Stamp of the Month blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog

This month we have 31 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. You will want this lovely stamp after viewing everyone's artwork.
This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go.
 I thought this stamp screamed " simplicity"!. It spoke to me in black and white. Well at least on the card it did . I lined up some of the Acrylic images on a clear block to create a pattern. I used Black Memento ink. I coloured in the tag with a Shin han twin touch marker-R11-carmine. I also coloured clear Rhinetones with Carmine. Although you might not be able to see this , I brushed our Clear Shimmer brush over the black stamped images to give it a sheen.




On the next project I wanted to show crafters that not only can one use this stamp for New years themes but other themes as well.

As you can see ,I used the small patterned block flags to create a border using alternating colours from the Whimsy palette of inks. This page is one of the 12 page layouts I am doing featuring our newest grand daughter,Georgia and her Daddy .

Thanks for stopping by. We love comments so please take a minute to comment on these projects. I love feedback.
Your next stop is Tracey Pierce's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It