Monday 2 January 2017

January 2017

 Happy New Year to Everyone !


We are in our new home and I am loving it! It feels like we have been here forever. Met some of the neighbours who have made us feel welcome. My crafty space is bigger and my daughter's floral studio is now set up and she is busy filling orders. Hubby is happy with his space and life is good.


Now on to some January updates with Close To My Heart

 I really love this time of year, as a whole new year is like the blank novel waiting to be written with new chapters and lots of adventures
I for one am happy to see 2016 go, a year of challenges in my personal life but

2017 will hopefully be much better for everyone!


~~~~~~~~~


With a new year comes some exciting new products from Close To My Heart!!!

So here is the first chapter

We begin with the  NEW Seasonal Expressions.

And take a look at the sweet new Stamp of the Month, Adore You.
 Finally it's National Paper Crafting Month !
Close To My Heart has a wonderful new Product available for this month. It's a Welcome Home Wreath kit that comes with a chipboard wreath base and precut  
3-dimensional flowers that you pop on. What a beautiful addition to any home . Mine is going on the door of my craft room. I promise to post pictures once I am finished but here is what the wreath looks like when finished.
There are a number of ways for you to get this kit
  1. You can purchase the kit for $24.25 without a qualifying purchase, or 
  2. You can get it for FREE with a qualifying $60 order, or  
  3. If you host a Gathering that reaches the second level of Hostess Rewards, you can also get it for FREE, or 
  4. If you decide to sign up as a Consultant in January, the Welcome Home wreath kit will be in your New Consultant Kit.
I know this will brighten those dark days ahead in January. I have a  January group order started on my website. Just click January Group Order on my website and order your kit today. This will be a popular kit so don't be disappointed,order today!
 I will be offering a Wreath Class with this kit on  Tuesday January 24th at 7:30 pm or Saturday January 28th at 10:00 am.I have 6 spots available. Email me craftycarol@me.com for a spot.
Workshop Only
Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It