Wednesday 2 October 2013

Braer team October blog hop

Welcome to our October Team Brae-er Blog Hop that focuses on "Giving Thanks" in anticipation of the Thanksgiving holiday. 

You will see creations from our team that may include stamp sets,patterned paper,inks, embellishments and more from the  Close To My Heart Autumn Idea book. 
To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today,kindly contact your local consultant to place an order.
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we really love feedback from our blog viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow our team's blogs, then please start at the beginning and join _Brae Montgomery at her blog . If you just came from out talented " Lucie Imrie " of 
" Lucy's Creative Expressions" then you are in the right place!

I love Thanksgiving as I have so may happy memories of the family dinners as a child and now as a Mom, wife and grandmother, I look forward to spending the holiday with my daughters,hubby,parents and my granchild. I created a few layouts and a card. Just need to add the pictures !

I used the Huntington Workshop for all of the layouts. This is one of my favourite kits.

G1069- $29.95


On the next Few layouts I used the new Cricut Close to My Heart Artbooking Cartridge. I love this cartridge. One button cuts all of the images for your layout. Everything cuts proportionally to the 11 inch size set by the cartridge. Really had fun with these layouts.

ArtBooking Cartridge Z1906 - $ 99.00


Finally, a few cards made with some of our new stamps. The first one is Jeanette Lynton's exclusive archival stamp. Only available till January 31st ! Love the simplicity of them.
A1145- only $ 6.95 !!!


Here is the card I made with a little technique known as paper piecing.

My Next Card uses one of my favourite Thank you stamps and priced at $2.95 !!!
Here is the card I created using retired Autumn paper from my stash
Well that's all for now. I will be hosting a Huntington workshop on October 14th at 1:00 pm. Contact me for a spot !




Your next stop on the Team Brae-er Hop is our creative " Rosalynd Kelly" of " In My Scrapping Room".

If you get lost along the way, you can head to  Brae's blog at http://thebrae-er.blogspot.ca/ , as she has the complete blog list. 



Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques observed along the way. 
Join us again in November when we will be featuring gifts to make for the Holidays .  We hope you will join us again in November.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It