Tuesday 1 March 2016

March Stamp Of the Month Blog Hop



Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring March's Stamp of the month, which is  named "Sunshine Birdies", a set of 13 stamps.  If you have come here from  our talented Sheila Bennett's blog then you are on the right path.




This Stamp of the Month blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog

This month we have 39 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. Wow!!!  
This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go.

 This stamp set would certainly look great on cards but it spoke to me of sunny days in my previous career. I used some leftover paper from my Penelope Workshop your way and then incorporated some  Close To My Heart watercolours to match the paper. I used Shin Han twin touch markers to colour in the sun, birds and butterfly.
 This picture is 10 years old. It's one of my favourite pictures of my school staff where I was first appointed as Principal. I have fond memories of these people. All very special. Many of us have retired. Finally putting together pictures of my "school days".





Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment if you can. We love feedback and it keeps us motivated !Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the March SOTM is only available until March 31st!  

Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to  see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!


Your next stop is  our very creative Alyson Mayo's Blog



Thanks again for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It