Monday 15 February 2016

February 2016 Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our February Blog Hop featuring Cardstock Creations.  To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant or me to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Kirsten Jade's blog .  

If you came from "Brae Montgomery's Blog"  then you are in the right place! 

I was part of a  Cricut card swap this month and made 5 of the following cards for my card swap buddies. All Materials used are from Close to My Heart some new and some from my retired stash. Paper used for Daisy is non-CTMH paper as well as enamel heart. The card was designed using Design Space from Cricut.
Here is the Design space link if you wish to make the card with your 'Explore'

cardhttps://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/36230326




I also made this cool card which Lisa Stenz created and shared and I then re-created, adjusted it a little with My Cricut. I used Lindt chocolates in the cards and put them on my table for dinner with my family on Saturday.
                                                                   Here is Lisa Stenz'Card

                                                                       

                                                                   Here is My card





Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is "Donna' Digby's Blog".


 If you get lost along the way, you can head to "Michelle Stewart's Blog", as she has the complete blog list.



Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Easter Creations.  So mark March 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It