Monday 13 July 2009

Moon Doggie Layouts

Wow am I ever loving this paper package and the Moon Doggie workshop was so easy to do. I have been wanting to scrapbook my daughter's pictures for the last three years but could never find the right paper or embellishments. Thank you Close to My Heart ! I think I can finish her book now and even get my Florida vacation pictures completed in the next month ! I also love the fact that I had enough paper to do the three adorable cards on the workshop flyer and yes I still have enough paper to do two more layouts !!! I am offering this workshop in August. Order your package by July 24th so that you can join the workshop. Email me for details. ctaggio72@rogers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It