Monday, 13 July 2009

Moon Doggie Layouts

Wow am I ever loving this paper package and the Moon Doggie workshop was so easy to do. I have been wanting to scrapbook my daughter's pictures for the last three years but could never find the right paper or embellishments. Thank you Close to My Heart ! I think I can finish her book now and even get my Florida vacation pictures completed in the next month ! I also love the fact that I had enough paper to do the three adorable cards on the workshop flyer and yes I still have enough paper to do two more layouts !!! I am offering this workshop in August. Order your package by July 24th so that you can join the workshop. Email me for details. ctaggio72@rogers.com

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...