Saturday, 4 July 2009

Saturday Check-In

Well woke up to a cloudy windy day. Guess it's better than rain. I am posting a layout I did of my daughter's 21st birthday( she's 24 now!) I am determined to use up my scraps and try to do a layout every couple of days. This paper was from the Key To My Heart package from Close to My Heart and the flowers are the Botanicals also CTMH.Used CTMH rub-ons on the picture and the new CTMH foam numbers( really love these). Going for a manicure and pedicure to-day and then off to a dinner date with hubby and friends in Toronto,followed by a walk over to the theatre to see Jersey Boys. We heard so much about this play. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...