Saturday 4 July 2009

Saturday Check-In

Well woke up to a cloudy windy day. Guess it's better than rain. I am posting a layout I did of my daughter's 21st birthday( she's 24 now!) I am determined to use up my scraps and try to do a layout every couple of days. This paper was from the Key To My Heart package from Close to My Heart and the flowers are the Botanicals also CTMH.Used CTMH rub-ons on the picture and the new CTMH foam numbers( really love these). Going for a manicure and pedicure to-day and then off to a dinner date with hubby and friends in Toronto,followed by a walk over to the theatre to see Jersey Boys. We heard so much about this play. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It