Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Cataloge reveal and new product viewing

September is National Stamping Month
I have not been blogging lately as I have been getting ready for my Open House I am so excited to share the highlights of my trip to the leadership convention I attended a few weeks ago in California. Close to My Heart has done it again. Let me say wow ! You are going to love the new products and programs. We are also introducing a new software program that our founder and CEO has developed to help you with your scrapbook layouts. It's named "Studio J" and it's fabulous. I will be posting a link to a video you can watch and preview. I have been busy working on some fall projects and trying to pack my kitchen up for the make-over that is scheduled for September 1st and 2nd. As a result I bumped up the Open house and will see who is around to come and and preview the new products. See below for the information. Sale Sale Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have a stash of product I need to sell so I can make room for the fall stuff. The Fall/Winter cataloges are here !! Come out to my Open House ! Customers will receive their new free cataloge when they attend. This coming Tuesday August 25th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Where ? 72 Nelson Circle Newmarket,Ont Phone -905-853-2641 or e-mail ctaggio72@rogers.com RSVP Free Early bird draw.( bring a friend for an extra entry) Come see some of the new products from Close to My Heart.( I have some of these products now and some are available for sale and will be offered at 25% off cataloge price but there is a limited supply) See the brand new workshop kit for September.( order yours for the Saturday September 26th workshop) Time TBD
  • This program will help get those layouts done in a workshop format once a month. See the September Stamp of the month ! ( oh you are gonna love this new stamp!)
  • View the new line of papers( Twtterpated,Jingles Grace and Sweet Home),new rolling tote and designer tote ! Much more.
  • See my mini-album that showcases every new product.
  • Yummy embellishments.
  • New snapease for post albums making them easier to add additional page protectors to.
  • A new eyelet setter that works like butter.

Okay that's all I am sharing for now..Come on out !

Call me if you are unable to attend as I will set up a private showing just for you.

Sale Items There will be goody basket full of new and gently used acrylic stamps at greatly reduced prices( some as low as $5.00 !) Help me unload some stamps !!!

Book a home gathering for September and receive a hostess gift ! Book a workshop. Book card class. Ask me how.

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...