Wednesday 19 August 2009

Cataloge reveal and new product viewing

September is National Stamping Month
I have not been blogging lately as I have been getting ready for my Open House I am so excited to share the highlights of my trip to the leadership convention I attended a few weeks ago in California. Close to My Heart has done it again. Let me say wow ! You are going to love the new products and programs. We are also introducing a new software program that our founder and CEO has developed to help you with your scrapbook layouts. It's named "Studio J" and it's fabulous. I will be posting a link to a video you can watch and preview. I have been busy working on some fall projects and trying to pack my kitchen up for the make-over that is scheduled for September 1st and 2nd. As a result I bumped up the Open house and will see who is around to come and and preview the new products. See below for the information. Sale Sale Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have a stash of product I need to sell so I can make room for the fall stuff. The Fall/Winter cataloges are here !! Come out to my Open House ! Customers will receive their new free cataloge when they attend. This coming Tuesday August 25th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Where ? 72 Nelson Circle Newmarket,Ont Phone -905-853-2641 or e-mail ctaggio72@rogers.com RSVP Free Early bird draw.( bring a friend for an extra entry) Come see some of the new products from Close to My Heart.( I have some of these products now and some are available for sale and will be offered at 25% off cataloge price but there is a limited supply) See the brand new workshop kit for September.( order yours for the Saturday September 26th workshop) Time TBD
  • This program will help get those layouts done in a workshop format once a month. See the September Stamp of the month ! ( oh you are gonna love this new stamp!)
  • View the new line of papers( Twtterpated,Jingles Grace and Sweet Home),new rolling tote and designer tote ! Much more.
  • See my mini-album that showcases every new product.
  • Yummy embellishments.
  • New snapease for post albums making them easier to add additional page protectors to.
  • A new eyelet setter that works like butter.

Okay that's all I am sharing for now..Come on out !

Call me if you are unable to attend as I will set up a private showing just for you.

Sale Items There will be goody basket full of new and gently used acrylic stamps at greatly reduced prices( some as low as $5.00 !) Help me unload some stamps !!!

Book a home gathering for September and receive a hostess gift ! Book a workshop. Book card class. Ask me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It