Tuesday 25 August 2009

Cataloge Reveal

Hi folks
Sometimes life gets in the way of things we have have planned. I have found it necessary to re-schedule my Open house cataloge reveal from to-day at 7:00 pm to this Thursday Aug, 27th at 7:00 pm. There were some things that came up that were getting in the way of my event but I decided to re-schedule and in some cases it worked out better for me and my friends who wanted to attend and now can.
Here is a sneak preview of some things you will see !
I am looking forward to showing you some great new products. Don;t forget to bring that there will be some new items for sale at 25% off !
Early bird draw at 8:00 pm.
Can't make it ?
There will be another Open house on Sun September 13th 2-4 pm.
Hope you can make it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It