Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Cataloge Reveal

Hi folks
Sometimes life gets in the way of things we have have planned. I have found it necessary to re-schedule my Open house cataloge reveal from to-day at 7:00 pm to this Thursday Aug, 27th at 7:00 pm. There were some things that came up that were getting in the way of my event but I decided to re-schedule and in some cases it worked out better for me and my friends who wanted to attend and now can.
Here is a sneak preview of some things you will see !
I am looking forward to showing you some great new products. Don;t forget to bring that there will be some new items for sale at 25% off !
Early bird draw at 8:00 pm.
Can't make it ?
There will be another Open house on Sun September 13th 2-4 pm.
Hope you can make it !

Use Up Your Stash Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items see...