Thursday 27 August 2009

cataloge reveal update

Well everything was prepared as planned and those who came were excited about the new workshop format.
If you could not make it, not to worry, there will be one more Open House on Sunday September 13th 2-4 pm.
This workshop will be held on Saturday September 26th 9:30 am -12:30. Kits must be ordered and paid for by Sunday September 13th
Come and make two layouts and three cards or three layouts.
A few displays...
This is the special card kit for this month. The templates are great and wow the stamps are gorgeous ! I used the Close to My Heart"Key to my Heart" paper instead of the patterned paper that came in the kit. What a great deal this kit was! I'll be able to use it for many more cards !
Watch for the Stamp Blog hop on September 1st. I will be featruring artwork from this month's stamp of the month.
Good choice of stamp for your stash. Ask Lisa Kelly who purchased mine !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It