Wednesday 23 September 2009

And the winners are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to evveryone who came out to my Open House or popped in to see the latest products from our new fall Idea book.
I decided to award two prizes as I had done very well with the orders this month.
 The first prize goes to Mali Bickley. She won a brand new set of stamps  called "Save the Date" featured on page 80 of the Idea book and valued at $28.50. . You will receive this with your September kit of the month. Congratulations Mali !!!!

Our second winner is Lisa Maunder-Kelly who won this month;s campaign card kit featured on my website. http://www.craftycarol.myctmh.com/ and valued at $49.95 !!! Woo hoo. This is a great kit to take to a crop and get lots of beautiful cards done.

I have one more left to give away before the end of September !. Place an order of 50.00 or more and you will automatically receive an entry.( mulitples of 50 will increase your chances)
Don't hesitate to contact me and get that order in before September 30th.( you have about 6 days to do so !)
 Good luck.
Watch for the next Blog hop on here Oct 1st, featuring the October stamp of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my friends  Now that the nice weather appears to be here,it's time to celebrate National Scrapbook Month in May! What better way...

Pin It